Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I had a dream.....

I had a dream...
the dream in which i've lived my life
the dream in which i've been loved the way i wanted to be
the dream which dressed me like a princess
the dream in which i felt i'm safe
the dream in which i was a queen...

The dawn of the day slipped from my hand
I was dropped into the beautiful world of a dream...
I thought it was real coz i felt i was living
I was mesmerized by the way i was treated
I felt like im living my dream for years...
n i do...

I dint realize the warmth i felt was the comfort of my blanket
I dint realize the throne i felt was the coziness of my bed...
I dint realize the happiness i felt was the comfort of my room..

The morning wake up call was an alarm
which alarmed me to be back to reality
When i woke up everything was just as usual
the way it has been the last night

It took few seconds for me to realize
that i was fooled by myself by a dream...
But even then i cherished my dream...
coz i felt i have lived my dream at least in my dreams

And the reality to achieve my dream
will always be a dream....



1 comment:

reshma said...

If ur room is ur kingdom.. then u always hav ur dream wid u