Friday, November 07, 2014

I feel ashamed of myself...

Today morning not as any other day it started...woke up brushed n had a cup of water n then I was going through the newspaper.... Which was not a part of my routine from last two years...when I looked back I really felt bad about myself that I have stopped reading newspaper...

From my teens I was very particular that I go through the paper in the morning and a half n hour news update in the television... But this habit of mine has dropped out of my routine completely from last two years...I can blame n find excuses on my job timings n other engagements but I can't justify those truly to myself...

Now i have all the newspaper apps in my mobile n i do get the daily updates n i used to go through the news too...But im not aware of anything in detail nowadays i do have a glance at the news but wont spend time to read the full content....nor spend time to watch a full news coverage which really feels me like a dumb....

I realized that i have missed out something essential in life by my way...But i am back...ready to know n analyze the outer world....When you find something you need to change n you try hard to achieve that...It will really mould you to a better person day by day...



No comments: