Monday, January 25, 2010

Scripting my life.....

How many years do I live???
No idea...
i guess its all a matter of second; but when???
the creator knows....
until then I live.....

Completed 23 chapters of ma autobiography....
experienced not written...
the verity of life.........
scripting the last few lines of 24th chapter......
looking back..............

What have I learned???
experienced???
what life has taught me until???
can I say???
No......

The state of realization...........
may be in my next phase of my growing..
facile thoughts but to pick the one 4 me...
I cant...
why????

my eyes closed??
my mouth shut??
nor my ears dropped??
or am i waiting still??
a vermin in zillions waiting for!!!!

who am i?
what am i?
where am i?
shedding days...........

'for the world im a vermin..
n for me I am the world.....'

this is how i gonna end my 24th chapter...
to start with something new...
im ready, waiting for the day.....

1 comment: