Thursday, January 14, 2010

waiting for the dawn....

the memories haunting like anything when i hate to look back
its not because its horrible or a hell....
it was the days i lived my fullest....

i had my life drawn like a fairy tale....
everything by my side,my passions my dreams
with my loved ones..
days full of joy n excitement....
the reality....

my hopes my dreams dashed off in a moment
time daubed darkness into me
which i need to wipe it off

thinking of future really daunts,
may be brighter than before not sure...
still can hope....n dream up to the sky
for??
to fall to the troughs deep....

totally negative???
yes i am....
why??u may ask...
i have my reasons...
de trop thoughts, not really....
but my past...
who hold my hands n left me in an island.....

blank around waves strucking....
struggling for existence.....
still needs to wait for the shoulders????
the future???

Yes need to....
to live.....

so am I.....
my eyes closed.....
without the reach of light,
waiting for the dawn.......

5 comments:

M said...

good

BabyChirakkal said...

Past alwys hurts.........So dn't....k

BabyChirakkal said...

Dream about future with past exprnts.........

Suraj Balan said...

ohh finally ur return to battle...congratulation...But its all -ve.....
please do Some +ve thoughts for me ....and read alchemist (Paulo Coelho)

Unknown said...

superb dear...really gud,ma eyes watering dr....